To deb55

Author Subject: To deb55
Cook Posted At 12:55:44 07/19/2001
I want to congratulate you, from reading your posts, it seems you work for the insurance company, you seem to be very nice and helpful to all here.

From my experience with the insurance companies, your one in a million!

I've been dealing with an insurance company for some years now and they have been nothing but nasty to my husband and myself, giving us the hardest time for medical procedures and medicine for his injury.

It refreshing to see not everyone is like that.
db55 Re: To deb55 (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 19:02:36 07/19/2001

Cook....Thanks for the compliment. I actually work for a third party administrator which is somewhat different than an insurance carrier. We handle mostly self insured accounts. I do beleive that the system is there to help the injured employee and my job is to assist that person in obtaining all benefits that they are statutorily due. I have been doing this for 18 years now and can truly say I enjoy my job.
Thanks.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IWA Forum | Forum FAQ ]