Re: Injured workers continued

Author Subject: Re: Injured workers continued
DEE Posted At 18:24:32 07/25/2001
I completely agree with you Terry. I've been reading the postings before & after this one. You don't need to be a lawyer to know these things, just to have already been through the ringer and bombarded by harassment. It just takes having experienced it all already. I too have been through it in Michigan. W/C harassed me almost to the point of a breakdown & suicide until I retained a lawyer. Then they were not allowed to contact or harass me in any way...they had to go through my lawyer to contact me & became very carefull what they were doing to me & saying. They were forced to go strictly by the book & no more games with my life. The only reason I can think of why someone would be so insistant about not getting a lawyer is if they worked for the insurance company!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To IWA's Forum | Forum FAQ ]