Re: Workers comp issues and news.

Author Subject: Re: Workers comp issues and news.
Del Posted At 15:19:38 04/28/2000
I am speaking on behalf on myself since Workplace Injured and Injured Workers' Alliance, as organizations, DO NOT recommend any specific attorneys.

I have heard good things about Doug Swanson, out of Portland. He sponsors a U.S West yellow pages info line which is duplicated in the WI Web site Legal Links page here.

You may also want to use the Main WI Search engine (in the main page navigation link section) or the "1st WI Message Board" search engine and type keywords such as "Attorney", "Lawyer", etc. There have many things written about how best to choose an attorney, etc.

Take care, Del
JUDY JOHN Re: Workers comp issues and news. (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:00:49 05/02/2000

i have a meeting with an attorney in Salem thurs. for appeal on w. comp decision.....if this firm is as good as i am told we will have an advocate on our side....will keep you posted.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]