Re: IME Again 3rd Times a What??

Author Subject: Re: IME Again 3rd Times a What??
Fred Johnson Posted At 22:24:41 05/02/2000
I thought 3 was it, turns out I have yet another letter for a 4th IME with, Radecki, who was with fuller. Go figure, he's a nerve guy, I guess it takes nerves to do an IME every year or so. On my last visit to fuller and radecki, they proclaimed I was as good as I was going to get after my old-age, unnessarry, cosmetic, radial head sergury. Not to mention they wrote like I sound, had me 3 different serguries, ain't none done much good, no how but I figure I'm do for more anyhow.
It is now going to be 6 months after my old-age related, cosmetic, unnessarry, by-lateral carpal tunnel combined with, distal ulnar resection.
And I'm sure I'll have more horror stories to tell, after this one, maybe I'll have enough fodder to write me a book.

I'm sure I can still leap tall buildings in a single bound, and more powerfull than a speeding locomotive.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]