lobby groups

Author Subject: lobby groups
Jen M. Posted At 15:34:56 05/14/2000
Hi,
After 4 years of going through he** with my husband who was injured, I have had enough! As a direct result of the injury, we are now separated. 14 years of marriage down the tubes simply because of the system. I am trying to find lobby groups to get involved with that are fighting FOR the worker and so far, have not had much luck. Does anyone know of any? Please, let me know. After the way they have ruined my life, it's time to ruin theirs! thanks!
Del Re: lobby groups (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 17:04:58 05/14/2000

Jen,
You don't say what state you're in. Visit the WI "Related Groups" page for a listing of worker advocates. Injured Workers of America (listed there) has a more extensive list at their Web site. If you're in Oregon, contact WI.
Michelle Re: lobby groups (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:40:00 01/26/2001

I'm 17 years old and my American Government teacher wants us to research a lobby group and find out what they are fighting for. I have been on Google and ask Jeeves and no one ca help. I would like to know where i can get a lobby groups email and ask them a few questions. Do you think you can help me? I'm sorry if this isn't an answer you are looking for. I don't know how to work these pages too well. Thank you for the time.

Michelle

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]