Re: INJURED WORKERS HEARING

Author Subject: Re: INJURED WORKERS HEARING
Fred Johnson Posted At 11:13:50 05/19/2000
I think you got the drift, if I was a dog, I would be peaking out the crack in the cage, hoping someone would adoupt me. And the insurance company lackies would be running to their cars with there brief cases over their heads. Trying to avoid questions by the media.
The media completely ignores my correspondence. But frequently uses video of someone cheating the system. To be believed you need to be in a wheel chair, and never go out of your house. Never doing anything that could be called normal.
I for one do the best I can, and if that's fraud then, let's change the OSHA laws, any Union Carpenter working more than 3 feet off the ground needs to be restrain with a hangman's noose. Less hastle for the insurance company, think of all the money they would save on lawyers and IME exams.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]