Re: Dateline

Author Subject: Re: Dateline
C Dosch Posted At 17:29:27 06/04/2000
Dear C Strouse,
I too have sent an e-mail to Dateline over 3 months ago regarding the "real" injured workers instead of always seeing shows about folks who rip off the company.
I worked for a company for almost 20 years and was terminated in July 1998 because of 3 surgeries, 2 for carpel tunnel and one for trigger finger. No one in my department would help me, workers comp certainly didn't and neither did my attorney. Because of my injury I have lost the use of my hands and am unable to work and am on Social Security Disability. I did not just lose the use of my hands but my way of life. If I had lied just one time about my case I would have been in big trouble. However it seems to be okay for my attorney, the doctors and workers comp to go right over the truth. I saw a pain phsycologist for over a year and can honestly say he is the only one who truly helped me to deal with my pain and my life now. So I truly support you about the so called 30% of people who rip off their employer. No one ever seems to want to know about the folks who have truly lost alot.
I did miss the show but I have seen others like it and I will be sending another e-mail to Dateline. Good Luck!

Sincerely,
C Dosch

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]