PrairieLaw has PrairieTalk Live! June 12 on the Workers Comp

Author Subject: PrairieLaw has PrairieTalk Live! June 12 on the Workers Comp
Marty Posted At 21:59:52 06/08/2000
Worker-Compensation

PrairieTalk Live! is a public forum where you can ask general questions about the featured topic.

Date: June 12, 2000
Time: 9:00 pm ET (6:00 Pacific)
Host: Mitch Greenberg

You may prepost questions 5 days prior to the event.
Enter the PrairieTalk Live Now at http://www.prairielaw.com/default.asp

An injury at work affects not only your health, but your whole connection with work as well. So the impact of an on-the-job mishap can be much greater than with other types of accidents. Join attorney Mitch Greenberg on June 12 at 9 p.m. Eastern for a look into the complexities of workers' compensation.

Mitch Greenberg is at attorney with experience in worker's compensation, medical malpractice, civil rights violations and other tort and contract cases. Mitch is part of a family-run law practice -- both his father and brother are lawyers and his mom manages the family's law office.

Mitch has moderated and participated in numerous seminars devoted to his areas of practice. Mitch was an adjunct faculty member in the criminal justice department of Coppin State College. He is an appointee to the Board of Governors of the Maryland Trial Lawyers' Association and is a representative on the Maryland Joint Task Force for the Rehabilitation of Injured Workers. Mitch is also a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the
Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association and is licensed to practice in Maryland and the District of Columbia.

"I'm fighting to ensure that each of my clients gets fair treatment," Mitch says.
"I hate hearing about people alone against the system, whether it's criminal, worker's comp or some form of personal injury, because the individual doesn't have much of a chance."

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]