Re: Carpal Tunnel Nightmare

Author Subject: Re: Carpal Tunnel Nightmare
advocate Posted At 16:18:27 06/21/2000
Do you have an accepted CT claim? Has your Doctor informed the Insurance
Company that you can't return to your occupation? -- If "yes and yes", you
should contact your Insurance Adjuster and ask for vocational help.
When your claim is ready for closure, your disability will be rated.
This is not called a "settlement" it is an "award" ($)- and you do not need
an attorny to get the claim closed.

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]