What?

Author Subject: What?
Mister Man Posted At 14:50:54 06/30/2000
What exactly is your problem? So some of you got injured. GET OVER IT!!! Stop crucifying innocent people that had absolutely nothing to do with your accident, if it was indeed that. This site is nothing more than an anti-government crusade launched by people that are pissed because they can't sue McDonald's for spilling the coffee in their laps, etc. Frivolous lawsuits are a bigger problem than this nonsense about "worker injury." For those that do get injured, yes, you deserve compensation. But you are all attacking straw men in what amounts to character assassination. Get over it. Life goes on. You have way too much free time on your hands. Shame on you for making a mockery of common sense.
Tom L Re: What? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:52:38 06/30/2000

I noticed that you didn't leave your e-mail address when posting your insensitive?
message, This type of posting is typical of people that don't have a clue
to what happens to honest and hard working people that are injured at work.
Tarzan Re: What? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:36:30 07/01/2000

Sinister Man

Let me assure you if you got busted up, could no longer do what you enjoy for work, and play, you to would be lobbying to make a change, in an unfair system.

To reinerate, the paper pusher sees your claim lasts too long, they have gone over some magic number.

The paper pusher passes the information to some other paper pusher at a higher level at Great Benefit.

Then the lawyer makes an appointment, with some pseudodoctor, complete with a set of instructions on what to check, and how to check and how to phrase it to make this poor broken down soul look like a whining sniveling fool.

The point that is missing here is simple, Great Benifit doesn't have to tell the truth, all they have to do is say what sounds good to their side, and now the ball is in your court to prove them wrong.

Trouble is, these pseudodoctors are proclaimed expert medical doctors, if they have a clue, they don't show it, you can look in medical journals and see what the real truth is.

Some times doctors know what to do, and don't because it is too much hastle to get paid, so maybe you were thrown out of the system, by some doctor who realy only cared about his fancy office, house and car.

It is so much easier to do sergury, collect a large fee, and tell this guy to go away, when what he really wants is to go back to 5 minutes before he fell off the bridge.

Don't you think it is logical that Great Benifit, would tow the line, if there was more to loose than a 25 percent penalty, and a wack on the wrist.
That they may loose millions of dollars for their caluse treatment of human beings.

Don't you know if they did the same to a dog, they would be on the six o'clock news, covering their heads and saying no comment.
C. Strouse Re: What? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 21:02:48 07/02/2000

Mr. Whatever,

How in the world do your draw a conclusion that a patron at McDonalds is the same as an injured worker. Your post was insensitive and uneducated about the true facts of the system. Since, I am totally disabled through my injury and will fall upon you the taxpayer to help take care of me when it should be the responsibility of the worker compensation system. So I think you may need to educate yourself about the worker compensation system within your own state, just to see how the laws PROTECT you, when injured I doubt it and then you will be be posting an entirely different scenario.
C. Strouse
Kay Re: What? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 02:03:46 07/03/2000

Mister, Your ignorance of the failings of the workers comp system is showing.
You will be asking "What happened" if you are ever seriously injured on your
job and require long-term care. Do yourself and everyone else a favor
and get educated before it happens to you or someone you care about.
Lynda-Pearl Re: What? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 02:28:22 07/04/2000

Do us all a favor and take your insensitive, bureaucratic ATTITUDE, and shove it up your ASS as far as it will go. JERK!
Marty I know who Mister Man is (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 23:29:32 07/04/2000

Mister Man, I found out who who are. I found out right here.

Why was I not surprised at all when I discovered who you are. Maybe you should have some surgery on that problem you seem to have.
Lisa Re: What? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 03:21:49 07/07/2000

Marty, that is TOO funny, but of course Mr Man wants to be share
his anatomical deficits with us (i.e., lack of balls)! Poor guy...

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]