Re: EAP: Employee

Author Subject: Re: EAP: Employee
Tarzan Posted At 22:54:57 07/28/2000
I'm not quite sure I understand the question, but the way I see it is.

Once you have an operation, then you are toast for life, even though one or two or three may make a major difference, in your quality of life.

Once I had an operation, then they couldn't wait to get me into school.

Which was fine with me, after being out of work for so long, about 2 years, I was more than happy to start training, even though I knew I needed more sergury, it was very difficult to find a doctor to stand behind me.

I think a doctor will go for the easy money, (sergury) and send you packing, because they know what a fight it is to get paid.

This leaves you easy pickins for an IME exam, let's call them the hit men of the insurance company, even though I hesitate to use the word men.

Once a pseudo doctor says you are fine, good as you are going to get, then it is legally up to the victim to prove them wrong. Hard to do! It doesn't matter if you are right or not, you will loose in court.

It is a fact of the way the justice shystem is set up. Once you hit the dirt then in the eyes of the shystem then you are a dirt-bag, to prove that you are not a dirt-bag.

And doesn't a man who went through 8-10 years of college sound honest, doesn't he have a tag in front of his last name, that demands respect?

Back to the point, it's easy to get side tracked, help find work? Help find a school that will help a man find a good job? Maybe in a perfect world. But not now, not yet, maybe never.

Look at the guy with 8-10 years of college, and what he has to do to feed his family. I don't think anyone wants a hand out, just a hand up. If a woman can get 1.5 million to spill coffee in her lap, wouldn't you think a permanent, dissablity would be worth as much?

To go to work and have respect, and to enjoy your work and to take pride in what you do, and enjoy yourself.

Maybe to start your own company, because you have ruined your reputation, from a fall at work. Can't make money without having money? Takes money to make money?

Wouldn't you think that Great Benifit deserves to have more than a slap on the wrist?

Not to mention PAIN!!!!!!!!!! fuller told me pain was my friend, lets me know I'm still alive, if he is right, then I'm plenty alive.

Actually a little too alive.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]