Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members

Author Subject: Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members
Carole Posted At 18:18:02 07/30/2000
Dear Rick,
I agree again with what you have said (except for the whining) --we are just releasing our frustrations as I am sure most of our families get overwhelmed sometimes with our pain and our inability to do anything. I can't begin to tell you how many people in the W/C system I spoke with to help me, management in my dept, the doctors and yes even 2 attorneys. Not one person would listen to me nor help me. I had medical records taken out and changed by W/C and by the doctors in reference to my permanent restrictions. They were changed twice by W/C. The 2 different attorneys I had did nothing at all. My IME was in my favor (I finally found someone who reiterated just about everything I knew about my hand problems) I had to see a vocational expert who said it would be very hard to find me a job with the limitations I had. My attorney cancelled my court date with the Judge twice (he did not have time to do "all" of the depositions, which by the way it took him almost a year to do 2 of them.) I have written to 7 people in the W/C system and the only reply I have received was I cannot appeal my case as it was settled in Sep 99. My writing to them was not about changing the outcome it was to point out about the medical care, the lying and the manipulations of the doctors, attorneys and W/C. The only respone I received from the state was to contact the AMA and the Bar Assoc. I want, like many, many others to put an end to a system that literally destroys people---medically, physically,mentally and monetarily. So I am truly up to this challange because it is wrong, so terribly wrong. I just do not know how to go about finding someone who is in the position to stand up for this travesty. I just hope that something will be done and will try very hard to do what I can. I am sorry everyone that this is so long. But I have had enough.
I hope all of us will someday have the justice we deserve.

Carole

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]