Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members

Author Subject: Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members
Tarzan Posted At 13:27:14 08/02/2000
Let's not forget who the bad guys are.

Don't go nit picking each other.
Rick S Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:16:20 08/02/2000

Tarzan, I just typed you a long message but this great Aol. service I have just knocked me off. I had a detailed message I was writing to you in regards to your Statment, and I'm finding that know one seems to be able to get past the first sentence I wrote and that is (NOW THAT I"VE GOT YOUR ATTENION). Please take the time to read on and see my Resoning for it. Try to realize that sometimes we all need a fire started under us all to move from one stage to another. If your interested in making a change and being positive on my efforts then please help out if not then please don't stop other by adding negative responses. I'm not saying that you are actualy doing that, so please don't take affence to my statements it is all meant to be something that will encourage others to take their mines off of the nonsense and be more productive in changing the laws for all the injured. I have read some of the problems you have written about and it aggravates me to hear of the issues you have had to deal with yourself.That is why I started writting the way I have to get people mad enough to do some thing about the problem I to have been going thru the same bull as everyone else so I do know I have snapped my thoracic spine and do know the issues. I can say thank to the Lord above I'm walking and healing well and do see hope and beleive there is a way for us to become successful in this quest to stop the in there tracks. I'm not no miracle worker but I can make changes in large numbers and that is where all you injured workers come in if we all work this together.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]