Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.

Author Subject: Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.
Webmaster Posted At 00:21:17 08/05/2000
Rick

I have read your previous postings about the contributers to this forum being
whinners and I find it very rude and insensitive. I am not sure whether you
have experienced Oregons Workers compensation system first hand or not but
Putting people down that contribute to the message forum will not be tolerated.
Whether it makes for good reading or good entertainment is beside the point.

The good and honest people that use this forum to vent, educate, or answer questions
of other contributers is why this forum was started in the first place.
I have been very tolerant of other postings in the past, But remember this
I can EDIT or DELETE any postings that attack our contributers.

Webmaster
Workplace Injured
Rick S Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc. (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 19:09:07 08/06/2000

First of all know one is attacking anyone. And second you need to read the whole message not just the title, so don't be judgemental for my efforts in getting someones attention in tyring to use it for just getting people to read the real effords in making a change for the better. Also don't forget I'm also one of the injured workers that is injured and if you know any thing about Florida, California,Washington,Oregon, And Texas. are the worst States for workers copmpensation rights to the victims. Let me add that I'm very awear of all the states cheap way of helping the injured workers, it all amounts to a big FAT ZERO. Those that are in the insurance companies are the ones that seem to benifit not the injured workers. So please inform yourself before downing something that I'm trying to do to get people to change their state of mine from whining to getting up and hleping make the changes themselfs you can baby everyone and they'll never want to help themselves or you can present the facts of what are they doing to help in signing petitions. So if you want to stop me go ahead. But let the ones know that wanted to continue to complain go ahead but when I succeed at trying to changing the laws tell the negative one don't put their hands out for something they didn't want to put a helping hand in.
Rick S Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc. (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:05:38 08/07/2000

So are you saying I'm not honest. Because the state your making is just as offenive, know one was saying these people aren't hurting its is state they have someone who is hurt just as bad as they are is willing to stand up and not take any garbage from anyone that is coming against my rights and theirs. So if you won't to lay down then go ahead lay down but I'm sure others want to have someone who is in there corner. and once again since you can't take the effort to read the whole page I wrote then you just might not be as bright as you think

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]