Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.

Author Subject: Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.
Rick S Posted At 15:05:38 08/07/2000
So are you saying I'm not honest. Because the state your making is just as offenive, know one was saying these people aren't hurting its is state they have someone who is hurt just as bad as they are is willing to stand up and not take any garbage from anyone that is coming against my rights and theirs. So if you won't to lay down then go ahead lay down but I'm sure others want to have someone who is in there corner. and once again since you can't take the effort to read the whole page I wrote then you just might not be as bright as you think

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]