Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members

Author Subject: Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members
Rick S Posted At 04:10:08 08/09/2000
EB, First off do you have an attorney, Because it sounds like you might get screwed. If I were you I'd get an attorney, if you live in Florida I know one that has represented a person who he got them a pretty good settlement it isn't million but it was close to $100,000 and at least with that you could invest half of it and by the time your ready to retire you would have a nice little nest egg. now that isn't saying you'll get the same it depends on your injury. also I can only help if you all help your selfs if you could write a letter as a petition and also state your situation in the letter would help. Remember this ins't going to change over night its going to take some time, but still help by mailing your letter to me so I can take it to the legislative committee, Also I wanted to mention I'm also an injured worker who is fighting for what I beleive in. Let me make one more statement before I go What ever you do don't sign any papers until you find yourself an attorney to help you in your case you never know how long this will affect your life hopefully it will heal in time but you should us good judgement if you in Florida or in Georgia I can refer one but only if your in the two states.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]