Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members

Author Subject: Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members
Rick S Posted At 04:21:27 08/09/2000
Michele, how is your back well I hope my wife and I have still been praying for a quick healing and recovery and hope for the best in your situation. I hope I didn't upset you to bad in my letter. The truth of it is I'm also sick of allus injured workers getting screwed by our great county that we the people who build it for the Government to take from us all. So let it be known that what I wrote was just to get people stirred up not to realy insult anyone and by know means the people that are realy suffering thru their injuries, so if you could please accept my apology Rick S. I do need your help in writting a letter stating what had happen to you in you injury so I can stand in front of the legislative committee to help us all remember I'm also suffering from a back injury myself. take care and good luck

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]