Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members

Author Subject: Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members
EB Posted At 17:26:44 08/09/2000
I am in Florida and I have contacted a lawyer but I will accept any names given to me because I understand that I do have a case but I have never dealt with this type of thing so I am not sure how do any thing let me know what you want the letter about and I will be more than happy to send you a letter even if it doesnt help us maybe it will help someone in the futre. I am praying that my leg injury is only temp. But the Physcial Theparist that I was going to say I will be truly lucky if it is not a permanent injury.Because doing knee scopes increase the chance of arthrtis. And you usally end up with a knee replacement. I am only 41 and to think that because of someone elses neglect I may have to have that type of surgery. If it happen natural that is not so bad. It is just so discouraging. Don't these people ever stop and think this could happen to them and then they would know how others feel. Thanks for the feed back.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
EB

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]