Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members

Author Subject: Re: all you injured workers that are whiners ( stop whining and start fighting for your rights you all sound like a bunch of AA members
Caroline, founder of TIES Posted At 15:15:24 08/10/2000
Rick, I too agree with much of what you say. As a matter of fact I try to have a positive note to the news letter Labor Pains each writing, but I also encourage people TO CALL OR E MAIL ME PERSONALLY because we are all people and our lives have been walked on, our self-esteem beaten, etc. and people do need a place to vent. That is why I am here, to give people that oppertunity. Though this is truly a legal battle, we must keep in mind that its people we are dealing with, and it's thier self-respect I'd like to help restore. We all need to have our story told without being put down, turned off, or disbelieved. I think you are a great fighter, but I hope my fight to help others regain dignity as a person so they can fight too is useful if we are to all hang in. build in number and get things done. I cannot or will not forget we are dealing with PEOPLE, or I would be acting just like the WC system, to dehumanize us and shut us up. Caroline.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]