To all the people that I've a offended with the Whiners comment I made. My apology to you all it was ment to be used as a tool to get people to read, and sign petitions. please continue read and sign

Author Subject: To all the people that I've a offended with the Whiners comment I made. My apology to you all it was ment to be used as a tool to get people to read, and sign petitions. please continue read and sign
Rick S Posted At 17:58:52 08/10/2000
My purpose is to stop these Darn Doc's, lawerys and worker comp. people from ruining all our lifes. It would be appreciated if you all could send a letter of petition, I'm still going to try all that I can to make a change. I do know it isn't easy with all the struggles we go thru. Remember I'm also going thru my battle with the back injury that I carry daily with me. Again please forgive my comments about the whining it was just being used as a tool to help with responses if you have any question fell free to E-mail me at rwssas@a0l.com with your comments or suggestions in how your might of had success story. Thank you Rick S
unknown Re: To all the people that I've a offended with the Whiners comment I made. My apology to you all it was ment to be used as a tool to get people to read, and sign petitions. please continue read and sign (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:00:46 08/24/2000

I guess know one knows how to except an apology

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]