Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.

Author Subject: Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.
Carole Posted At 19:13:28 08/12/2000
Rick,
In one of your posts you stated to send an e-mail to Mr. Eidson as he was going to help with a petition, if I understood it. I sent one to
Mr. Eidson the end of July to explain a few things about my case. What exactly is Mr. Eidson doing, as I have not received any reply. Is there something else I can do or is it just you who will doing the petition. What is it I can do? Are there other folks you have spoken to about this (the petition) other than on this board? Who will you present this petition to? Sorry about all of the questions. But I would like to know where to go from here.

Thanks for your help

Carole

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]