Annoy , Annoy, Annoy

Author Subject: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy
Carole Posted At 07:47:38 08/13/2000
I don't know if this will work but maybe if we all sent letters, e-mails or faxes out on the same day to the Labor Board in Washington, DC, (or whomever might be a person to start with) they might get tired of hearing from us. It shouldn't be hard to find the names of who is at the top---- I have always believed you start at the top. I don't know if it will work but it is just another way to approach this "wonderful" system.

Carole
unknown Re: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 08:16:37 08/13/2000

you could start with Governor Jeb Buch who is the governor of Florida. I have his E-mail address who knows its a start here it is jeb@jeb.org
Webmaster Re: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:53:41 08/13/2000

It sound like we need to organize another e-mail day.
Let me know what day would be good to do this

Webmaster
Carole Re: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 14:09:40 08/13/2000

Anytime, anyday----that is usually when I am up, like many others out there-- so what ever is convenient for everyone.
I am fairly new to this board so I am not aware of what has gone on before. This was done before? How did you all make out? What kind of feedback did you get. Is there a certain time of day that is better or did you fax or e-mail all day? Sorry about all of the questions. Please, whatever I can do, let me know. I just hope something will work for all of us.

Thank you!!

Carole
Rick S Re: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 23:27:10 08/13/2000

Carole, sounds good to me so How do I do this also can you e-mail me with the info or e-mail address. this is Rick S I'd be more than happy to help
Webmaster Re: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:22:34 08/14/2000

I was thinking about the next e-mail day, Since Labor day is just around the corner
why not send your e-mails when these people get back to the jobs ton the Tuesday after Labor day.
What do you all think about that
Web
Rick S Re: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 05:39:16 08/15/2000

what is the e-mail address can any one give that info.
Carole Re: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 14:43:35 08/15/2000

Hi,
The day after Labor Day is very appropriate for all of us. It represents to me the "lost" workers also, which seems to be us us. Many of us would still be part of the workforce if the Workers' Comp system was truly there to help us. I hope we can all make a change for better representation and good medical care and to be treated fairly, honestly and with respect. I do not know who all of you had in mind to fax or e-mail to, but here are the fax numbers for the Secretary of Labor and Deputy Secretary in Washington, DC. Secretary of Labor Alexis M. Herman fax is 202 693 6145. I could not get her e-mail address. Deputy Secretary Edward B. Montgomery's fax is 202 693 6143 and his e-mail--montgomery-edward@dol.gov
I did not know who you wanted to send them too. I thought this might help.

Carole

Dallas Worker Bee Re: Annoy , Annoy, Annoy (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 23:09:28 08/17/2000

Would I be out of line if I suggested we also go out and kick the crap out of a Republican on Labor Day?

I speak as a citizen of Texas, where we have had to put up with tort rform, etc., mainly because of GOP propaganda, and the fact that many here believe everything Big Money tells them.

Thanks for the opportunity to network and vent.

Remember, Knowledge is Power.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]