Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.

Author Subject: Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.
R S Posted At 10:57:55 08/13/2000
carole if you don't mind me asking what state are you from. I'm in Florida I don't know what in the heck my attorney is doing I think he is turning into a big wind bag I'm sorry if I got your hopes up as for me. He had gotten mine up also. I can say this I have contacted my Governor for Florida and brought this to his Attention I e-mailed him last night, I received a response from him saying he'll look in to the case. Since I've found out that my Lawyer, my Doctor and the other Attorney are all some what of Friends and the're trying to stick it to me in settling my case my Doctor has not put any of the statements of my medical reports that I have told him his Name is Dr. Richard Smith He is in Ocoee, Fl. Carole I'm sorry I felt like I had something here, but please don't give up I'm not. I'm still trying to find some answers as I search will you continue to do the same some how will find the answer. if your in Florida here is the governor e-mail jeb@jeb.org

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]