dumb founded: Is there any cmmittees in Florida that are willing to help injured workers I see a lot of people getting together in Oregon State to help or having meetings where are they in Florida

Author Subject: dumb founded: Is there any cmmittees in Florida that are willing to help injured workers I see a lot of people getting together in Oregon State to help or having meetings where are they in Florida
unknown Posted At 11:36:53 08/13/2000
Can anyone help I can't fin any help in Florida how do you go about getting the help we need it seems all the Doctors, lawyers, and the Insurance companies are al sleeping in the same bed who can help I'm ready to put a bullet in my head
Carole Re: dumb founded: Is there any cmmittees in Florida that are willing to help injured workers I see a lot of people getting together in Oregon State to help or having meetings where are they in Florida (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 19:16:46 08/13/2000

I understand your anger and frustration but please try and hold on. I know it is not easy because many of us are going through the same thing. I do not know of any support groups in Florida. Even my attorney was an advocate--I assumed he meant for workers not for companies. So please hang in there and read the posts on this board. It seems that everyone wants to help and I know I have received help from these message boards. I will keep checking and see if there are some groups in Florida and get back to you. Where in Florida do you live? Please take care as we are all in this together.

Carole
iris Re: dumb founded: Is there any cmmittees in Florida that are willing to help injured workers I see a lot of people getting together in Oregon State to help or having meetings where are they in Florida (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 04:54:44 08/14/2000

the national coalition of injured workers has one listing in florida.
fran
bell 4419 camden rd Tallahasee 32303. If I can get on the air there, as i have done in a number of other states the group will grow
Barb Re: dumb founded: Is there any cmmittees in Florida that are willing to help injured workers I see a lot of people getting together in Oregon State to help or having meetings where are they in Florida (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:45:54 01/04/2001

I need help in florida if there is any out there please let me know..I feel that my employer would treat a dog better then thier injured emploees

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]