Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.

Author Subject: Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.
Carole Posted At 19:33:06 08/13/2000
Rick,
Right now I am in North Carolina. I moved here after my settlement. If I have to go back to Florida for any to hear about are "experiences" I will. I went through Orlando Hand Surgery Assoc. -- Dr White was my doctor. Please don't worry about your attorney. Thought we had something there,
but it doesn't surprise me. I am going to e-mail the governor tomorrow. Are there other people you know in your area that is going through the same thing? I am trying to see if there are any advocate groups there. There was a post on another board from "Uknown" and was asking about any groups. My attorney was an "advocate", however I thought he meant for workers. Never assume!!. I am not giving up either and hope you do not. This is so important to so many people. So say a prayer.

Carole

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]