Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.

Author Subject: Re: Petition the legislative committee,and the govenment on injured workers right and fair settlements, medical, Etc.
Rick S Posted At 22:53:23 08/13/2000
Carole, thank you so much, my wife and I are praying every day. But this sure is going to make us or break us. I pray to God that he'll give us strength thru this rough time. We just moved from Fort Mill South Carolina back in Feb.11, 1999 and I wish we never left, it has been a night mare ever since. I really hate it here. What part of North Carolina are you in. I love that part of the country. I miss the Fishing up there We lived right by Tega kay Lake off of Hiway 77 and exit 85 I think that was the exit number. I'm the one who asked for the Florida workers comp. meeting for injured workers. I'm so stressed out over this whole ordeal it seem like there are so many road blocks. And to asnwer your question, about do I know any more people who are going thru the same situation. The answer is yes. I'm not quiting but I'm sure frusterated. I foud out that my Doctor and my attonery are good friends and that my Doctor isn't writing anything I tell him in my records, and also my attorney is friends with the other attorney as well. thats all for now Rick

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]