Knee

Author Subject: Knee
Steve Grady Posted At 12:38:45 12/04/2000
I hurt my knee 6 months ago at work. Reported to my boss of the injury. Not thinking that it could get worse, Wraped in an ace bandage and tried to forget it. Now 6 months later I have realy bad pain. And I would like to get this all past me . Do I still have a claim? And what would be your next move
mernie Re: Knee (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 17:08:48 12/04/2000

I would go back to your boss and have him give you a copy of your orig. accident report. Take it to your HR dept. or take it to the clinic your company uses. If all this fails, go and get a competent Workmen's comp attny. If your company doesn't give you any trouble, usually their's a therapy place or clinic they use. Good luck.
mernie Re: Knee (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 17:53:43 12/04/2000

Steve, me again. Please look up a site called www.aworkinjury.com. It tells you what to do when you get hurt on the job. All about filing a claim. There are so many good sites on the internet. Be proactive and find out what to do. You'll be happy you did.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]