A Doctor that takes out of state W/C in FLORIDA.??

Author Subject: A Doctor that takes out of state W/C in FLORIDA.??
DEE Posted At 03:09:42 01/02/2001
I worked in Mich. when I was totally/perminantly disabled and force to retire 5 years ago. I'm only in my early 40's. It's been a terrible battle loosing my life and dealing with W/C. It was nessicary to get out of the cold and move to a warmer climate. Now I can't find a Doctor to help me at all here in Florida (except for the abusive IME's I'm subjected to yearly that puts me back in bed for months at a time and causes further injuries). I'm in terrible pain and don't know what to do.
PLEASE! DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD DOCTOR THAT TAKES OUT OF STATE W/C HERE IN SW FLORIDA?
Sharma Re: A Doctor that takes out of state W/C in FLORIDA.?? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 11:23:55 01/02/2001

Dee, hi hon know what there are lots of people like you. And I know its madness. To make things any better you arent alone. If I was you I would start emailing this site to family and friends. The more we can get our stories out the better the chance are. I say go to the yourlocalchurch.com and any other church boards of your friends on-line and post that this web address needs their prayers. Let them see what is going on, tell the truth and dont loose faith. Here are wonderful people that put this up so that we could be heard. A person told me in my madness over this all, ( and it was a doctor) You don't throw rocks in glass house and you dont cry over spilled milk. I bet he was making the big bucks and no one has stand in his way of his dreams. Can you guess what I learned from those sayings?
God Bless and I will check around, I know a few people in Florida.
patrick Re: A Doctor that takes out of state W/C in FLORIDA.?? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 22:13:11 01/20/2001

maam,
not sure the nature of yer injuries,but Dr. Daniel Greenwald in Tampa just did my ray-section (amputation) index finger .As I understand him to be quite accepting of all patients,and an excellent sergeon to boot
jer Re: A Doctor that takes out of state W/C in FLORIDA.?? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 14:27:15 03/10/2001

try calling some worker's comp lawyers. i'll bet there are a lot of disabled worker's comp people in florida from other states.make sure you find doctors that are plaintiffs advocates and not doctors that arew worker's comp insurance whores.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]